Saturday, April 17, 2010

10 Killer Songs to Inspire Great Mystical Writing


OK. It’s been awhile since my last post and I apologize for that. I’ve had a hectic week. Anyway, this might be a weak post but it’s still one that’s dear to my heart. What’s the topic? Music.

I love music. And I’ve been relying on music many times for inspiration. Which brings me to my post;  10 Killer Songs to Inspire Great Mystic Writing.  Well, that is for me, anyway. There’s not much too this post. Just click through and listen.

1.  Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes


2.  Living Things - Oxygyn


3.  Beck - Epro


4.  Passion Pit - The Reeling


5. Matt & Kim - Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare


6.  Metric - Help I'm Alive


7.  Muse - Uprising


8.  Shakira - She Wolf


9.  The Cure - Lullaby


10.  The Limousines - Very Busy People

As for what I’m writing, well, in between me trying to obtain an agent for my first book, I have two other novels in progress.  One is a continuation of the vampire/god series I’ve written and the other is more of a magical/sorcery theme. This whole writing process takes time, for sure, something I’ve been fitting in with pockets of my spare time. So, while I wait out the relentless game of creating, writing, editing, pitching and rewriting…music continues to inspire me.



Until next time…listen to music and get inspired.


Mina B.

No comments: