Monday, September 13, 2010

Top Steampunk Books I’m Dying to Read

Okay, so I wanted to do a quick post on Steampunk novels I have on my TBR list. In no particular order, I compiled a list of Steampunk books that I’m dying to read. I’m slowly working them in queue under my Dying To Read section of my blog.

Did you know that Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein is considered Steampunk? Yes, Shelley’s monster classic is considered Steampunk. And what’s funny is I’ll be reviewing it for this month’s Creepy Classics segment. Pretty cool, huh? Anyway, take a look at the ones below. Have you read any of these? Are they any good? Please comment and send me the link to your review. Also, comment to add additional books to this list.

Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate)  Soulless by Gail Carriger

Anno Dracula by Kim Newman   Anno Dracula


Perdido Street Station  Perdido Street Station by China Miéville

Boneshaker by Cherie Priest  Boneshaker (Sci Fi Essential Books)

The Diamond Age: Or, a Young Lady's Illustrated Primer (Bantam Spectra Book)  Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare  Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, Book 1)

 Frankenstein  Frankenstein by Mary Shelley 


Around the World in Eighty Days, by Jules Vern Around the World in Eighty Days (Enriched Classics Series)

Until next time….looking for something different, try a Steampunk novel.


Mina B.

No comments: