Friday, March 18, 2011

Fridays with Fred & Book Blogger Hop

Good Morning! Happy Friday, everyone. Welcome to Fridays with Fred and Book Blogger Hop. Starting off with Book Blogger Hop, there’s an interested question that’s been asked. This week's question comes from Somer who blogs at A Bird's Eye Review.
Book Blogger Hop

"Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"


Interesting question. I read several. It’s just the way I do it.  For me it all depends on what little time I have to read what. Location. Location. Location. There are times when I’m out and about and I get a few lines in from an ebook on my iPhone- and in that case, I read whatever book is readily available.  Other times, at night for example, I take in a couple chapters of a book by my bedside. Everything depends on what I’m doing - when I'm doing it. And one more thing. There are times when I pick a book that just not resonating with me but I still want to finish it. It may take me longer but usually finish. Its rare for me to abandon books.


This week on my blog, I reviewed for Rachel Caine's Ghost Town. If you can...check it out. And BTW, I just finished reading an ARC copy of Bite Club. Jealous? You should be. Stop by over on Sunday for my review and surprise!  Want to know more? You'll have to come back!


And now…Fridays with Fred.


This shot below is of my prankster pooch and his crazy ways. Fred’s been busted below in the bathtub. I’ve seen evidence of him there i.e. paw prints peppered everywhere. I didn’t get it at first, because Fred hates taking a bath. Then I realized, he was thirsty. So I doubled up on his water supply, thinking that would help. Nope. His tracks continued to show up around in the tub, even when he knows he’s not supposed to. The little devil. Oh well. It just means more cleaning for me. In the scheme of things, if it makes him happy and its not hurting anybody…have at it, Fred.
 

Don't forget to check out Schatze over at Mary/Bookhounds. We just want to eat her up!


Until next time...
Mina B.

5 comments:

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

I am loving going through these and getting to know all of the other bloggers. You can find my answer here: http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/03/its-friday-follow-friday.html

carla said...

Fred you are just so curious!
Have a great weekend!

Mina Burrows said...

@Lisa - Hi Lisa! Thanks for stopping by again. Looking forward to seeing your answer.

@Carla - Hi Sweetie - Hugs to Darcy & Sophie

Howard Sherman said...

Not everyone can multi-task and nobody should. When it comes to book sure, I can't read four books simultaneously (or even two, for that matter!) but there are times I'll juggle as many as four books at a time depending on the subject matter, the urgency or more often both.

The real trick to this is what KINDS of books to juggle. Hop on over to my blog and learn the method behind my madness - http://www.howardshermannet
Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Lucky you with a Bite Club ARC! Now I want to read more Morganville.
My Hop