Monday, June 7, 2010

Lara Adrian’s Name the Baby Contest

Lara Adrian announced she’s running a “Name the Baby Contest”. Beloved characters of the Midnight Breed series, Dante and Tess, are having a baby. It’s the Order’s newest member and Lara’s asking her fans for baby names.  Holy cow...isn't that awesome?

First of all,Kiss of Crimson, is one of my favorite in the series (Midnight Awakening my other fav.) This is such an exciting contest for me, because this is one prize I’d love to win.  Right now I have my thinking cap on with baby names. The deadline is June 30, 2010 so think, think, think but don’t think pink because all breed babies are male. Unless, Adrian breaks another one of her rules. Could that be the case? I doubt it but you never know.


Until next time…Dante and Tess need to name their baby…help!


Mina B.

No comments: