Monday, May 24, 2010

Top 15 Popular Young Adult Vampire Series

I had the pleasure of coming across a post from Vampires.com not too long ago. They wrote a special feature: What Is Your Favorite Young Adult Vampire Series? In the post - which I found insightful- they listed several YA Vampire Novels.


Since I’m a bona fide list collector, I felt the topic was well worth repeating or reposting, rather. But what I treasured most about the original post was the small book description that followed each series. Check it out if you get the time. If not, I’ve put the list below. These are in no particular order and many of them I’ve read. There are a few I haven’t but since reading this article, I’ve flagged a couple for my “must read” list. Check out my blog for previous book reviews with authors like Richelle Mead of the killer Vampire Academy Series.


1. Vladimir Tod series by Heather Brewer


2. The Blood Coven series by Mari Mancusi


3. Den of Shadows collection by Amelia Atwater Rhodes


4. Bloodline Series by Kate Cary


5. Vampire Beach series by Alex Duval


6. Blue Bloods series by Melissa De la Cruz


7. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer


8. House of Night series by P.C. and Kristen Cast


9. The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine


10. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead


11. The Vampire Diaries by L. J. Smith


12.Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber


13. Vampirates series by Justin Somper


14. Cirque du Freak series by Darren Shan


15. Evernight series by Claudia Gray


Until next time…read any of the YA series above. I promise you’ll be thrilled you did.


Mina B.

No comments: