Saturday, May 8, 2010

News Flash: Lara Adrian releases Taken By Midnight Excerpt

A few days ago, I got a chance to review Lara Adrian’s excerpt of her upcoming novel, Taken by Midnight. Yes, the excerpt is live on her website so check it out. Holy moly, I can’t wait to read this book.
First of all, before you read it, you should’ve read Shades of Midnight. And for that matter, you should’ve read the entire Midnight Breed series. If not, you may be lost when reading the excerpt, not to mention missing out on a killer series. Anyway, I read it and was salivating for more by the time I finished. I can’t get enough of Lara Adrian’s vampire breed warriors and Brock’s story promises to be hot, hot, HOT!

Check it out now, before I go rogue on you and have one of those warriors on my tail. Wait…that might not be a bad thing.


Until next time…Can’t wait for Taken By Midnight out September 28.


Mina B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dying to read this book.
The excerpt is too good.

Barb -