Monday, March 15, 2010

Richelle Mead announces The Vampire Academy Book #6: Last Sacrifice

Hi guys. I know I’ve been blogging a lot recently about Richelle Mead, but I can’t help it. Richelle Mead’s got a lot of action going on. She recently released her upcoming book Spirit Bound excerpt on her website. And just a few days ago she released another tidbit of information, stating that Book #6 called the Last Sacrifice, is scheduled to be released this year, December 14, 2010.


How does she do it? We don’t know but we love every bit that she spoon feeds us with. I personally can’t wait to read both novels. If you haven’t read The Vampire Academy series, do so now – at least within the 2010 year.

On another note, she announced the winners to her Valentine’s Card Contest. And no, I didn’t win. Dagnabbit! Oh well. For those that are interested, check out the one’s I sent in. And here is the link to her winners. You be the judge whether I got the shaft. I personally fell in love with this one. It’s my favorite. And if you’ve read the series and look at the other winners, I’m guessing you know why I chose this one.

 Until next time…Happy Reading!

Mina B.

1 comment:

Frez said...

Cool Thanks.
Frez