Friday, February 24, 2012

Fridays with Fred & Tag Stuff

The weather is so beautiful lately; I got this magical shot of Fred.  He’s enjoying the outdoors too, frolicking around with his happy face.  Anyway, I thought I’d share.



On another note, this week I was tagged by some of my fellow campaigners. I’ll do my best to get all the questions.  I chose different questions from the three friends that tagged me. 
- What is your dream car? karmann ghia – hot pink too! (I know…I know. But I’m one of those girls that actually loves the color pink. My daughter is rubbing off on me.) 
- What is your favorite flavor of jelly? Boysenberry, the kind my Grandma used to make. YUM!
- Do you prefer the countryside or the city? I can take either. 
- What is your favorite amusement park ride? Any roller coaster, baby! 
- What genre is your current WIP? Mystic Deeds and frankly it’s kick’n my a**.
- Do you have someone in your live who keeps you on track with your stories? NO! There’s my problem!
- What are your favorite sweets? Chocolate covered pretzels
- How often do I write? Not often enough.
- Do you write by outlining first, or by the seat of your pants? Both. Usually by the seat of my pants. When I get blocked, I go back and write an outline.
- What is your favorite author? I have so many, I’ll have to stick with the ones that led me to the here and now: Dean Koontz and Jane Austen. I used to be embarrassed to tell people that, because when I did, people looked at me strange. It made perfect sense to me and still does...
- What is your all-time favorite characters? Jennifer Ashley’s Lord Ian Mackenzie. He’s dark, disturbed and wears a kilt. Need I say more? 

And now it's my turn!  I've tagged the following people.  Ty ShaunClarike Bowman-JahnSara FlowerStephanieLauren Waters, Mark MurataChris K. Empty White PagesGilliad Stern.  

Remember to rules: Answer the questions and then go around and tag others.  Here are my 11 questions:

- Where do you find inspiration?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- What are you reading now?
- What’s your favorite recipe?
- I do a segment on my blog called Creepy Classics.  What’s your favorite Creepy Classic and why?
- Are you a Twilight fan or do you think it’s overrated?
- What’s your favorite children’s book? 
- Are you a half empty or half full person? 
- Tell us something not many people know about you?
- What’s your best writing tip?
- What’s your current work in progress?

Have a great weekend!
Mina B.

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'll gladly come watch you ride those roller coasters!

Sara Flower said...

Yay! I've been tagged. :) I enjoyed reading your answers to the questions.

carla said...

Looking handsome as ever there, Fred!
Have a great weekend Mina!

Listening to "What Shamu Taught Me about Life, Love and Marriage" by Amy Sutherland. It's really good!

Anonymous said...

A happy Fred picture makes for the start of a great weekend. And the poem earlier this week was great!!!

Mina Burrows said...

@Alex - Doesn't' that sound like fun?

@Sara - Thanks. Can't wait to read the answers to yours...

@Carla - Hi Sweetie! I've heard a few people say that's a great book. Thx for stopping by. :)

BTW - this was my 300th post! Gosh darnit! I should have celebrated it. Oh well...I'll shoot for 500, eh?

Jackie said...

Fred does look happy and loved roller coasters until we rode The Rattler at Six Flags in San Antonio, it is an old wooden coaster and it lived up to it's name!
My dream car is a Dark Blue Mini-Cooper, no idea why it is not practical in the least.

Chris Kelworth said...

Thanks for tagging me - you can read my answers here: http://kelworthfiles.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/the-joy-of-being-tagged-and-tagging/

Sarah Tokeley said...

I like the questions you've asked, and I'll be doing them after this week :-)