On another note, this week I was tagged by some of my fellow campaigners. I’ll do my best to get all the questions. I chose different questions from the three friends that tagged me.
- What is your dream car? karmann ghia – hot pink too! (I know…I know. But I’m one of those girls that actually loves the color pink. My daughter is rubbing off on me.)
- What is your favorite flavor of jelly? Boysenberry, the kind my Grandma used to make. YUM!
- Do you prefer the countryside or the city? I can take either.
- What is your favorite amusement park ride? Any roller coaster, baby!
- What genre is your current WIP? Mystic Deeds and frankly it’s kick’n my a**.
- Do you have someone in your live who keeps you on track with your stories? NO! There’s my problem!
- What are your favorite sweets? Chocolate covered pretzels
- How often do I write? Not often enough.
- Do you write by outlining first, or by the seat of your pants? Both. Usually by the seat of my pants. When I get blocked, I go back and write an outline.
- What is your favorite author? I have so many, I’ll have to stick with the ones that led me to the here and now: Dean Koontz and Jane Austen. I used to be embarrassed to tell people that, because when I did, people looked at me strange. It made perfect sense to me and still does...
- What is your all-time favorite characters? Jennifer Ashley’s Lord Ian Mackenzie. He’s dark, disturbed and wears a kilt. Need I say more?
And now it's my turn! I've tagged the following people. Ty Shaun, Clarike Bowman-Jahn, Sara Flower, Stephanie, Lauren Waters, Mark Murata, Chris K. Empty White Pages, Gilliad Stern.
Remember to rules: Answer the questions and then go around and tag others. Here are my 11 questions:
- Where do you find inspiration?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- What are you reading now?
- What’s your favorite recipe?
- I do a segment on my blog called Creepy Classics. What’s your favorite Creepy Classic and why?
- Are you a Twilight fan or do you think it’s overrated?
- What’s your favorite children’s book?
- Are you a half empty or half full person?
- Tell us something not many people know about you?
- What’s your best writing tip?
- What’s your current work in progress?
Have a great weekend!