Monday, March 19, 2018

A-Z Challenge: Theme Reveal * Drum Roll*

Today is the theme reveal day for this year's A-Z Challenge. It's been some time since I've participated in this challenge, but I'm going to give it a go this year. My theme inspiration started with a simple movie trailer I saw last year. It wasn't showing in many theaters in my area until it started to gain popularity and then, of course, viewers demanded to see it across the globe. What's the movie you ask? Guillermo del Toro's Shape of Water. It won all sorts of awards including an Oscar for Best Picture. Anyway, this film and it's mystical vibe sweep me up in a fury of longing to learn more about the mysterious life under the sea.


My theme for the AtoZ Challenge this year is....

Under the Sea Myths & Legends



During the next month, join me as I explore the depth of all things bizarre, mystical and legendary in our planet's watery abyss.  You'll read about legendary voids and mythical creatures from all cultures. Sound like fun? Well, hopefully, it will be.  

What about you?  What theme did you choose?  Are you exciting for A-Z this year?

Have an awesome week.

Mina Burrows

Image Sources:
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.


3 comments:

JazzFeathers said...

It does sound like fun. I like mythology, especially when it reaches all over the world.
Have a fantastic challange!

@JazzFeathers
The Old Shelter - Theme Reveal - Weimar Germany

mshatch said...

I'm not participating this year as I'm a slush pile reader for Write Club, but I will definitely be checking your posts out. Cool theme!

Heather R. Holden said...

Ooh, absolutely love your theme! Looking forward to seeing all the myths and legends you'll be posting about. Will be fun to learn some new lore! ^_^