Thursday, October 14, 2010

And the winner of My Free Book Contest for Paranormalcy is...

Congrats to Loriann the winner of my Free Book Contest for Kiersten White's Paranormalcy. I really liked this YA unique paranormal tale. Check out my review to find out why.

A HUGE thank you to all my mystic readers who entered. Remember you can't win it, if you're not in it. And since I'm participating in this month’s Spooktacular Book Blog Giveaway Hop…if you win…it'll be like the free sh** fairy visited you for Halloween.


Enjoy and remember...for those loyal minions - who constantly comment - I’ll give one (1) extra entry for my spooktacular giveaway. That’s how much I appreciate you! And if you don't comment - you better start because this contest begins October 25th, runs until October 31.

Until next time...I'll be watching....BOO!

Mina B.

No comments: