Today I'm reviewing Donna Galanti's The Dark Inside, a series of short stories that are dark, seductive and incredibly disturbing ...just the way I like it. Donna released The Dark Inside not too long ago and the second I read it, I was immediately sucked into her wicked and imaginative mind. Last year, I had the pleasure of reviewing A HUMAN ELEMENT and I was instantly a fan. Galanti is an amazing descriptive writer who can easily create suspenseful tales that are page turners. I love that about her. There were so many times when I read these tales where I thought, Oh I wonder if she will create an entire novel on that tale. Who knows? According to Donna, she's planning a sequel to A HUMAN ELEMENT and THE DARK INSIDE is for fans like me who need a filler of her dark tales. The book is available via Kindle for only $.99 so that's an insane bargain for such an awesome book. See the book description below for more details:
- A young man desperate to leave a world that doesn’t accept him–and a father who hates him.
- A tormented man imprisoned as a science experiment experiences love for the first time.
- A secret agent gives in to his carnal desires and risks exposing the one secret he wants to keep.
- A college freshman betrayed by her lover takes matters into her own hands.
- A young girl is determined not to suffer at the hands of her molester anymore.
- A sadistic leader who thrives on mind control leads his people into a new life.
- A teen seeks escape from his abusive foster father and faces a life-or-death situation to survive.
They must either fight the dark inside or embrace it. Which will they choose?
Author of the paranormal suspense novel A HUMAN ELEMENT. She’s lived from England as a child, to Hawaii as a U.S. Navy photographer.
You can also find Donna on FaceBook, Twitter and GoodReads
a Rafflecopter giveaway
How awesome is that? Enter to win today and share the news with your friends too!