Friday, October 8, 2010

Fridays with Fred

Okay, so here’s the scoop. Today’s Friday’s with Fred is a picture of Fred with - you guessed it – a copy of Kiersten White’s book, Paranormalcy. I bought this book initially to enter a contest to have new upcoming author, Natalie Whipple, critique my YA manuscript. My tale is a vampire one, of course, and I was interested in getting a YA author/insider opinion of my book. Sadly, I didn’t win, despite Fred’s cuteness. The contest required you to send in a picture of the book with a shot in the wild. I chose most appropriately, Fred. How much wilder can you get with this furry creature? (Psst…I thought the winner was pretty cool, though. If you’re interested, click here.)



Anyway, he’s too cute for words. And since I didn’t win, that’s why I’m running my Free Book Contest. Which reminders me…you have until October 12th to enter to win. Click here for details.


Until next time….Fred is such a die-hard fan. Love that about him.

Mina B.

No comments: