Thursday, February 3, 2011

And the winner of Larissa Ione's Pleasure Unbound is...

Congrats to Marie O. the winner of my Free Book Contest for Larissa Ione’s Pleasure Unbound.  The winner was chosen through the established and reputable Random.org.

Thank you to everyone who participated.  And a special thanks to Larissa Ione for reposting this contest on her FaceBook page.  Is she the coolest or what?  And thanks to her, I have a bunch of new Ione followers, following my mystic blog.  How sweet is that?  Now, for those that haven’t read the Demonica novels…get on it.   And remember, Eternal Rider , Lords of Deliverance Book 1 – a spinoff series of the Demonica Novels - releases this April.  Want to read an excerpt? Click here.  Also, stay tuned as this month I’ll review Ione’s novella, Eternity Embraced.  You can read an excerpt of this here too.  Oh yeah…I’m pumped for that one and so should you.

Now coming up next, I’m participating in I’m a Reader not a Writer’s Love Hop this month.  The dates for this Valentine’s Day hop are Feb. 8th - 13th so you don’t want to miss out.  There are over 200 blogs participating in this hop, giving away a ton of free sh**.  And for those stopping by my blog during the hop – you can enter to win some free sh** too.  Hey, remember the Free Sh** fairy?  Well…she’s back playing cupid this time around so don’t forget to check oit ut.  The fun starts Feb 8th.


Until next time...

Mina B.

3 comments:

MaDonna Lemmen said...

Congrats Marie :)

carla said...

Congrats Marie!
Way to go!

dcdo2000 said...

OHHHH, Yay!!! I am so excited!! Thank you thank you thank you

:-)