Friday, November 11, 2011

Fridays with Fred: Wanted

Fred was on my sh** list this week.  I won't dish, but trust me he was a baaaaaaaad doggie...hence the poster.
I may have gone overboard with the reward, eh?

Looking for more pix of Fred?  Check out here and here.  Oh, and be sure and check out Schatze over at Mary’s BookHounds too.

Last but not least, remember to enter my 1000 Follower Giveaway!  I'm shooting for a 1000, minions!  Wahoo!  Tell your friends. :)


Have a good weekend!

Mina B.

4 comments:

D Q said...

LOL-Fred-I just love you!

carla said...

Awwww Fred, you could never be bad.
You look really nice on the poster, so handsome.

M.A.D. said...

poor little Fred - He's just *misunderstood* ;D

Maybe he needs more doggie treats so he'll feel extra loved and not turn to a life of doggie crime by holding up a Pet Store lol

Mina Burrows said...

@Deedles - Don't let that cute face fool ya. He's a master!

@Carla - He does do that poster justice, huh? LOL!

@MAD - That may be, although I think its more like "my way or the highway." Plus he gets so many treats and table scraps... :)