Friday, April 1, 2011

Fridays with Fred: Hannibal Fred

I know.  I know.  I couldn't resist.  Have a great weekend. 

"A mailman once tried to test me.
I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
Ft Ft Ft!"

If you'd like to see more of Fred, try here and here. Also, please stop by and visit Schatze over at Mary's (BookHounds.) We love her!


Also, Sunday is the last day to enter to win a signed ARC copy of Rachel Caine's latest, Bite Club! Contest ends April 3rd, eod.  Hurry.  Tell your friends.

Until next time...

Mina B.

8 comments:

Jamie Manning said...

Ha Ha! I love it!

carla said...

Poor Fred! Shame on that mailman!
Darcy and Sophie are with you Fred! They'll always support you!

Have a great weekend!

Mina Burrows said...

@Jamie - Thanks. Fred wasn't happy about putting it on. The best part is when he sticks his tongue through. It's pretty funny. He's a good sport and I love him for it.

@Carla - Give hugs to Darcy & Sophie. :0) Best! M.

Jackie said...

Looks like if you are not careful there Fred might try for more than the mailman, that is one unhappy face!

Mina you mentioned the tongue, that is what my Chi does when he has to put on his muzzle to be given shots are examined by the vet or get his claws clipped! He has a looooong tongue too!

Mina Burrows said...

Hi Jackie! Fred hates the muzzle. (supresses evil laughter.) Poor Chi. If I had to get my nails clipped like that, I'd probably need a muzzle too! :0)

Jackie said...

Oh no! This post actually made me laugh out loud. Poor Fred. What kind of dog is he? It sure seems he has a pretty face even through the unfortunate muzzle.

Highland Hussy said...

Ahh...so that's Fred! lol

Mina Burrows said...

Hi, HH! Yeah...that's Fred! Hah! Thanks for stopping by!