Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fun Stuff

Hey, minions.  I wanted to do this quick post.  As you can see, I changed a few things.  Why?  It’s a long story and the short of it is, it had to be done.  So, what do you think?  I hope you like.  I’ll be making a few code changes here and there but first, I want to share my new button.  As I go through the cumbersome process of changing my profile image – which is just about everywhere - I’m posting my button here with the code.  I’ve had issues with this button working in the past so this is sort of test post, if you will.  I know what you’re thinking…it’s over there so it should theoretically work, right?  Not so much.  Anyway, how does it look?


On another note, you can find me on Google Plus now! Wahoo!  I was excited to sign up but didn’t get a chance until recently.  Google is running a field trial right now so....are you a member of Google Plus?  Want to be?  Click here to sign up.  Also, if you want to join my circle, shoot me an email and I'll send you an invite.
 


Lots of excited things going on in September.  First, I’m participating in a Back to School hop, starting September 1st – and guess what the winning prize is….you guessed it Vampire Academy fans, Bloodlines by Richelle Mead.  Are you pumped yet?  You should be.  Stay tuned as I not only review this book in the next few days, but I’ll also have the giveaway post where you can enter to win. *squeak*

If you’re concerned about missing anything and you want the most up-to-date information when it’s posted, sign up asap for an email subscription and get instant access to my blog.
Until next time….

Mina B.

No comments: