Thursday, November 4, 2010

My First Blog Award

I got my first ever blog award. Woohoo! *pops champagne cork*

It's called a "Great Blog Neighbor Award".  So here goes my acceptance speech...

*sniffle* I’d like to thank all my readers for making this possible.  My near empty bank account for all the books I’ve bought and read.  And of course…*sigh, wipes a tear*…my own personal writing is the real reason for this celebratory day.  I probably wouldn’t be here if I didn’t write.  But alas…I still read. (I won’t discuss the slight hair loss I acquired during writing and editing my own stuff.) Another big thank you goes to my Google followers; who apparently think more of me than Google does. (According to Google I’m ranked a whopping zero.  Hey, let’s stay positive, guys…at least I’m ranked.)  The point is…*mind wanders as to what I was saying…ah, yes*…the point is I’m honored.  THANK YOU, Missy from Missy's Reads and Reviews.



Rules:
1. Thank the person you received this award from.
2. Pass it one to 10 other bloggers.
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know about the award.


And now *drum roll*…It is my pleasure to announce ten, nine blogs I deem worthy of the aforementioned  award….

Rex Robot Reviews
BookHounds
Forever Young (Adult)
John Smith Books
Reads, Reviews and Recommends
Super Girl Reader Reviews
The Book on the Hill
The Romantic Type
Insert My Title Here

If you can’t accept the award, I understand.  Just make a mental note that I thought enough of you to nominate you. That’s how much I heart you!  I guess the deal is you now will have to pass the award on. Whew! For me, this was pretty intense. A lot of accepting, passing, speech writing and blog posting.  But...I wouldn't change a thing.  Thanks, Missy!

Until next time…isn’t it nice to get recognized for something?

Mina B.

3 comments:

Kate Evangelista said...

Thank you so much for this award. :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Mina! ♥ I haven't even seen this award before! Thank you, Blog Neighbor! :)

Rex Robot Reviews said...

Thank you so much! You're wonderful and deserved getting such an awesome award :)