Thursday, September 23, 2010

Killer News! Jennifer Turner’s Novella, Immortal Dreams - Sneak Peek

Okay, I have some killer news that I had to blog about. I’m just sorry it took me so long to post. Jennifer Turner, author of the Darkness Within series yesterday released on her blog Chapter 1 of her latest novella, Immortal Dreams.

Unless you’ve been hiding in a closet or possibly sleeping a coffin, then you already know about or have read Book 1 in Jennifer’s killer series, Eternal Seduction. If you’ve missed it, then check out my review or even better, read Eternal Seduction's first three chapters on Jennifer’s website . Hang on to your book markers my friends, you’re in for a yummy, dark ride.


Now what happened earlier this year is even more spectacular for Jennifer. While fans like me anxiously awaited the release of Book 2, Eternal Hearts, Jennifer Turner acquired an agent. Yeah Jennifer. That sucked for a whole mob of fans because it meant we’d be waiting even longer for Eternal Hearts. Still, in the long run, it’s best for the series not to mention Jennifer. Yes, her books are that good. If you’re interested, check out the first three chapters of Eternal Hearts. 


And so…as a special perk for all her loyal fans - Jennifer wrote a killer novella called Immortal Dreams. It’s Vouclade Nelek’s story and if you’re like me and love Vouclade than your beyond excited about this tale. Get in on the Nelek fun.  Check out Jennifer’s Chapter 1 (sneak peek) of Immortal Dreams.

Until next time… feed me more about the Neleks!

Mina B.

No comments: