Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Countdown to Richelle Mead’s Spirit Bound

Less than 2 weeks, 12 days and 288 hours until Richelle Mead’s Spirit Bound is released. Holy cow...I can’t wait. If you haven’t had a chance to read the first four books, do so before Book 5 comes out. You can’t even imagine what you’re missing: suspense, action. mystery, fantasy and above all, romance. These books have it all and they are only YA.  Take a gander at the Spirit Bound excerpt.

I spent some time earlier this year, reviewing the other books in Mead’s series. See the books below and check out my reviews.

Book 1, Vampire Academy - My Review
Book 2, Frostbite My Review
Book 3, Shadow Kiss - My Review
Book 4, Blood Promise - My Review





I’ll get my kindle copy of Spirit Bound and will probably bang it out in no time – that’s how much I’m crazy about Richelle Mead and her Vampire Academy series.


Stay tuned as I plan on reviewing her book later this month.


Until next time…can’t wait for Spirit Bound.

Mina B.

1 comment:

Frannie said...

Got my copy pre-ordered already.
So excited