Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Silent Genes – Book Cover Draft

Hey, check out a draft of the cover art for my book, Silent Genes.  It’s cool, right? This is a first draft and although it needs some work… I still think it rocks. It’s got a dark and sinister feel to it...which I love. 


For inquiring minds, the book cover art was done by Alex, owner of Immature Productions. He’s also the designer for the header of my wicked blog. The feedback I’m getting on my book, blog and the overall design has been far greater than I anticipated…and all positive, of course. There are so many people that have helped me on this journey that I plan on blogging about them soon, thanking them for all their support.


Stay tuned for that plus more book cover drafts as well as another sneak peak of Silent Genes, Chapter 2, The Transaction.


Mina

***

No comments: